Can child support be exempt in a bankruptcy file? Posted on August 11, 2011

I have not been paying my child support due to my outstanding debt. I do not want this to go in my bankruptcy file, however, because I do not want my ex spouse to use this against me to salvage my visitation rights. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: