Can child support be awarded to her father? Posted on May 25, 2011

I know this girl and she is 14 she lives with her mom and step dad but her mom gets tired of the arguing between her and her daughter. She doesn't want her daughter to live with her father but the daughter wants to move in with her father so she can stay in the state of Missouri and she wants to be able to see her friends. Is there any way she could move in with her father without her mothers permission?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: