Can child custody parental rights be awarded back to the mother? Posted on May 26, 2011

A child was taken by CPS. There aren't any relatives in California to care for the child. The child's grandmother flies down from Texas to pick up the child. He may not leave california with an open CPS case. UNLESS mother of child waves all rights of child to the grandmother. Can this be reversed? Can the grandmother EVER give child's rights back to mother of the child?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: