Can a child choose to live with their non-custodial parent? Posted on May 10, 2011

In the state of Ohio, can a 13 year old divorce the custodial parent because the child wants live w/the non-custodial parent, against the custodial parent's wishes (the parents were never married)? Twins want to move in with their father. The mother is moving to Washington State with new husband and does not want that to happen.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: