Can a bar of immigration be removed? Posted on May 20, 2011

My fiancee's visa was revoked. He had a vehicle registered under his name in California. The vehicle was involved in a hit and run. He has the paperwork to prove that he was not in the U.S. at the time of the accident. He received a letter stating that he cannot enter the U.S. for 10 years. What can I do? Can he re-apply for a visa? Can I petition him with a K1? Can the bar of immigration be removed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: