Can a bails bondsman revoke bond once disposition is made? 6 Answers as of March 14, 2013

I have a family member who was arrested do to traffic warrants. Her grandmother bonded her out on the tickets (had warrants lifted) paying only 1/2 of the 10% paying the rest out in installments. My family member then a month after went to court two ticket she received time served the third was set up on a payment plan. Since disposition has been made is there still a breech in contract since the case is no longer active.

The money is owed. There is a breach of contract. The bondsman can sue for the remainder of his money.
Well the bondsman can't throw the person in jail but can sue for the balance owed.
The grandmother signed a contract with the bondsman that is separate from your action. She is still on the hook to fulfill the contract terms.
Rizio & Nelson
Rizio & Nelson | John W. Bussman
Not sure I understand the question. Your bondsman did what you hired him to do (he posted your bond). Now you are asking whether or not you still have to pay him? Yes, if he performed his end of the deal by posting your bond, you must perform your end of the deal by paying off the rest of the installments.
Yes, until the matter is resolved.