Can a baby’s father just decide to take the baby from the mother if she has done nothing wrong? Posted on January 25, 2011

My baby’s father is suing me for full custody and child support and attorney fees and I haven't done anything wrong. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: