Can an attorney give me a copy of my complete arrest record? 8 Answers as of February 13, 2012

I got charged with something I was not picked up for and need to resolve this problem because it is killing me in family court.

The attorney cannot provide any information with "victim" contact information. The contents of the police reports are hearsay and not admissible.
Yes. An attorney can go to court to obtain a minute order, not to mention represent you in court to try and get the charges dismissed. If there is a warrant, the advantage of having an attorney is you don't need to be in court and the attorney can try to recall the warrant, thereby lessening the chances that you will be taken in custody.
Robert Mortland
Robert Mortland | Law Office of Robert Mortland
You can always request your arrest record from the da or court.
Go to a local police station. Tell them you want your C.I.& I. report (that's what they call a rap sheet). They will fingerprint you, charge you some money (I don't know how much - it used to be $10) and get the record for you. An attorney will have some real difficulty getting it as it is illegal for anyone to try to get a rap sheet out of Sacramento. You might also run your name on the internet and see waht turns up for you. If you do have this case showing or if there is a warrant, then an attorney would be useful.
The Law Offices of Christopher J. McCann
The Law Offices of Christopher J. McCann | Christopher J. McCann
You are better off requesting an official copy from the California Department of Justice website. See: http://oag.ca.gov/fingerprints/security.
    Law Offices of Sheryl S. Graf
    Law Offices of Sheryl S. Graf | Sheryl S. Graf
    You should be able to obtain information about your criminal convictions and any outstanding warrants from the criminal court clerk. You may request your criminal records directly from the State of California. You may also consider doing a LiveScan background check on yourself to see what comes up. I urge you to consider hiring a family law attorney to represent you in family court. A competent attorney can present the information in the most favorable light.
    Attorney at Law | Ernest Krause
    There is a criminal case pending?? Been arraigned yet? Get "discovery" from DA. That is the evidence against you. Get an attorney to at least evaluate it. You can pay just for an evaluation.
    To clarify this question, you have been charged with an offense, with the matter pending in court? If so, then yes, an attorney can pick up the arrest report and turn over to you, although they may have to black-line some of it if there are witness information listed within the police report. You should retain an attorney to defend you on the criminal matter regardless, because a conviction is worse than an arrest, and an attorney may be able to mitigate potential consequences as it pertains to the criminal penalty and your family court matter.