Can another probation officer be held accountable if I refuse to pay them? Posted on July 24, 2011

I was on probation that was recently revoked. My old probation officer was asking me for a few months to pay her to not take drug tests. Finally after a few months I gave in and made one payment. Then I violated it before I had the chance to do it again which Im happy about. I told my current probation officer about this incident and he made me write a statement and talk to his supervisor. They both informed me that Im not in any trouble and I wont be violated because of this. They said something like I cant be violated because this is something that happened on a different supervision. They told me I would be charged with a new law violation either. They told me its because she was in the authority position and took advantage of me is why I wont be in trouble. Is any of this true?