Can an unemployed daughter sponsor green card for parents? 10 Answers as of April 24, 2014

I am not working since 2011 January. My husband and I are both naturalized citizens. Can I sponsor my parents for their green card using my husband as household member and his income as ability to financially support my parents or does he need to be joint sponsor?

Yes, your husband can sign the affidavit of support as the household member if his income is sufficient.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
Short answer is you can file petition for your mother despite your unemployment. You can use your husband's income for the affidavit of support.
You may be able to arrange it as cosponsors.
Perez-Jenkins Law, LLC | Patricia Perez-Jenkins
Nope, you are considered a household. He would have to sign the household member agreement and then you can use his income as part of the household.
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices | Juan Ramon Rivas-Rivera
Yes you can petition for your parents. But, are they going to be living with you and your husband? If so, then he can sponsor as a household member, otherwise as a joint sponsor.