Can an officer question my son without me there and can the officer do test without the parent’s consent? 1 Answers as of May 19, 2016

My son was pulled over for swerving. The officer done several sobriety test and only one my son did not pass out of several and took him to hospital for blood work. I was not notified until after they had done all this. He was pulled over around 1:20 am and an officer didn't come to my home until around 3 or 330.

How do you know which field evaluations were passed? Did your son tell you? Get real. Your son who has a driver's license was driving at 1:20 a.m. in the morning and you think the police need to contact you? Are you for real? IF he given a vehicle and is old enough not to break curfew at 1:20 a.m., then the officer can treat him as grown. He can be arrested as an adult at 17 in GA. He can vote at 18. So, please do not keep us all in suspense....How old is your little boy?