Can an individual subpoena for customer service recordings? Posted on August 09, 2011

Recent dealings with Direct TV have left me feeling as if they are harassing me, and getting enjoyment out of it. Their customer service reps are among the worst I've ever dealt with. I ordered service from them, that was bundled with another service through a different, "partner" company. When it turned out that they could not make good on their offer, I immediately made an effort to cancel the installation. After 3 calls to customer service, with me in no uncertain terms telling them I do not want the service, they still have yet to cancel the installation date (8/12 today is 8/9). From what they are telling me, they will not cancel the installation. I told the last rep that I spoke with that if they sent a tech to install the service that "he would be trespassing".... Still no agreement to cancel. If the tech shows up on Friday, I will fully consider this harassment. recordings, can I subpoena for them?