Can an illegal immigrant sue a U.S Citizen? Posted on January 31, 2011

I was recently dating a man who had been filed under as a child molester for showing his private parts to a child. I have two daughters, 14 & 15. I want to sue this man for attempting to molest my 14 year old, and for harassing us, but I want to know if by doing this, will I & my family get deported?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: