Can an estranged husband file a petition for sale? Posted on February 09, 2011

A father and daughter hold title on real property as joint tenants. The daughter is separated from her husband who is not on title. Can the estranged husband file for petition to sale? Will a judge grant the petition?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: