Can an attorney work with my gun rights restoration? 1 Answers as of May 07, 2017

I have a felony from 23 year ago. It was non-violent. After that, I started fixing my life. I was 21 years old. In 2005, I moved with my wife and kids looking for better life. I have a good job now for almost 6 years, like father, husband, I need to protect my family. I went to buy a gun for home protection but I was denied.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
Yes- Depending on the type of felony, there are procedures and rules to follow to move to set aside the public conviction.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 5/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: