Can an attorney help my family member who was arrested? 1 Answers as of May 11, 2011

A family member was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on a ticket for no driving license and no insurance and has a cash only bond of $570 dollars, is there a lawyer that would help you pay the cash only bond and let you make payments.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC
Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC | Brandon Moffitt
No. A lawyer cannot advance funds or loan money to you. However, you can hire an attorney and often he/she can get the requirement for a cash bond removed.
Answer Applies to: Arkansas
Replied: 5/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: