Can an attorney help me avoid alcohol classes? Posted on April 16, 2011

I got into a physical fight with my spouse and was charged with illegal physical contact. I had to take a drug and alcohol evaluation and they put me in classes. What can I do to not have to take the classes if I don’t have time?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: