California can't renew my license until Massachusetts releases their hold what can we do? 6 Answers as of June 04, 2013

That's my situation. I don't know what to do.

Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
You have to find out what Massachusetts wants and then fix that problem.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
You need to contact Massachusetts DMV or your lawyer to figure out what needs to be done to get the suspension lifted.
Contact an attorney in Massachusetts to see what can be done to have the hold removed.
DeVito & Visconti, PA
DeVito & Visconti, PA | John E DeVito
Your matter is very specialized. Your attorney needs to be familiar with RMV matters. The attorney will have to review your RMV record and will be able to advise you.
Law Office of Andrew Roberts
Law Office of Andrew Roberts | Andrew Stephen Roberts
Get a MA attorney to deal with hold.
    Law Office of Evan E. Zelig
    Law Office of Evan E. Zelig | Evan E. Zelig
    In situations where your CA license is on hold or suspended because of an action taken by another state, the best way (and typically the only way) to resolve the situation in California is to do whatever is necessary in the other state so that the hold or suspension in the other state is released. If you have an out-of-state DUI offense you will be required to resolve that matter in the other state before CA DMV will allow you to get a license.