Will my DUI case in another state get back to my local law enforcement? 1 Answers as of January 16, 2012

If I am on bond in Wyoming and get a DUI (first offense) in Montana, will it get back to my local law enforcement?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christopher G Humphrey PC | Christopher G Humphrey
Yes, eventually, law enforcement will see the conviction on NCIC, a national database that DAs and Law Enforcement have access to.
Answer Applies to: Wyoming
Replied: 1/16/2012
Click to View More Answers: