Can I amend my list of creditors to include my medical bills on bankruptcy? 4 Answers as of July 01, 2014

On April 22, 2014 my bankruptcy was discharged, which at the time I lived in Florida. However, I have since moved to Indiana but I had two strokes on April 24, 2014 and was hospitalized. I had no insurance at the time, because I had a waiting period with my new employer. Now I have all these medical bills. Is there a time limit that I can amend my list of creditors to include these medical bills? I have many bills as lots of tests were performed. I would appreciate any help you could provide.

Law Office of Michael Johnson
Law Office of Michael Johnson | Michael Johnson
It sounds like they were incurred after filing. You should have dismissed your prior case.
Bushhorn Law Offices | Thomas D. Bushhorn, Esq.
Said debts cannot be added since they are clearly past the date your case was filed. You would have an option to file a chapter 13 bankruptcy but you should try to hold off for at least 4 years before doing so if at all possible.
Law Offices of Eric W. I. Anglin
Law Offices of Eric W. I. Anglin | Eric W. I. Anglin
You cannot add creditors to a chapter 7 bankruptcy if the debts were incurred after the date that your case was filed. You could file a Chapter 13 in the jurisdiction in which you have been domiciled in the past 180 days.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You cannot amend the list now. You have to wait about 7 years to file another BKR