At what point is it considered harassment if they keep coming back here? 1 Answers as of October 05, 2017

My husband is currently in another state running from felony probation. Someone called the police here and said they saw him at my house so they came and talked to me. He was not here. I was fine with it. The same someone called them again and said the same thing so they just came again to ask about him. This time, I let them search the house so they could see he wasn't here. I told them he was in another state as well. The officer said we will have to come back here every time they call because he has warrants. I myself have never been in trouble and try to live a very normal quiet life. I'm all for cooperating but it’s getting ridiculous.

Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
Your mistake is in talking and allowing searches. Stand on your rights and don't "cooperate," or don't complain.