Assuming there is no problem with the November 4 entry, will I be able to re-enter after approximately 3 weeks back in Australia? 6 Answers as of October 28, 2013

I was in the US on March-June 2012 on Visa Waiver. I accidentally overstayed by 3 days (stayed for "3 months" not "90-days"). I'm an Australian citizen, just got B2. I was planning to go to California on November 4, 2013 to visit friends, return to Australia December 2, 2013 to attend a wedding then return to California on December 20, 2013 to visit other friends.

CoverLaw
CoverLaw | Jim Cover
Not sure, more information is needed.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
You will most likely be put into secondary inspection because of the frequent trips, but if you have sufficient evidence of a job and home in Australia, they should let you in. Be prepared to provide detailed evidence of who you intend to visit and how you can stay in the U.S. for so long without working.
Mulder Law office, PA
Mulder Law office, PA | Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
You may be questioned by border patrol but you should be admitted.
The answer is that because you stayed over the deadline, you should apply for a tourist visa. They may let you through, but I do not know if you want to take that chance.
Rickie Emmanuel Ibe, P.C. | Rickie Ibe
You should be fine.