As a stockholder can I request a copy of a corporate tax return? 1 Answers as of June 29, 2015

I am the minority shareholder in a company. Am I entitled to request a copy of the corporate tax return?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Irsfeld, Irsfeld & Younger LLP | Norman H. Green
You can request it. I don't know that you're entitled to it. I own some Disney stock. I don't think they'll send me a copy of their returns. Is there some reason that their quarterly or annual financial statements are not sufficient for you?
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/29/2015
Click to View More Answers: