As a patient, what are my rights against the doctor? 7 Answers as of September 09, 2015

On the phone, the doctor had told me to find another doctor for no reason, and was very rude. What can I do about this, as I have many health Issues, and had no reasonable reason. To be let go as a patient.

No doctor has to treat you. You have no rights to make a physician treat you.
The laws about this vary from state to state. Generally speaking, a doc can refused to accept you as a patient for almost any reason except the usual discrimination prohibitions. He also may not abandon you in the midst of treating you. But if the doc has reasons not to want you as a patient, whether the reasons are good or bad, would you want to be treated by that doctor? It's probably best to find another physician.
Adler Law Group, LLC
Adler Law Group, LLC | Lawrence Adler
The doctor has a right to discharge a patient. If you feel it put your health at risk you can file a complaint with the state Medical Board.
Drs. don't always have a good bedside manner, especially when they fire you. You're only avenue of relief that I know of is to complain to the Medical Board. Good luck.
The Dr. has the right to determine who he/she wants to treat. They were wrong in being rude and should have told you a reason for ending the relationship, but that does not give you a legal remedy. You can post a comment on the web about what occurred or maybe complain to the local medical association. But unless their refusal to continue to treat you was because of illegal discrimination, you have no ability to force continued treatment [you would not feel comfortable in that situation any way] or get any economic relief.