Aren't the ATROS also in effect regarding leaving the state without permission? 2 Answers as of December 21, 2016

A stipulation between counsel and the court was made on May 27th without the parties present. This stipulation gave my husband temporary sole custody of our 7 year old daughter with me having visitation. We have our first Pre-Trial Status Conference in December. Custody and visitation are at-issue matters set for trial. He is taking her to another state for 10 days. Seeing as there isn't a permanent order, decree, judgement, or Statement of Decision regarding custody, isn't it illegal for him to do this without my written permission or an order of the court?

Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro | Gerard A Fierro
It appears that you are correct. Unless the temporary order allows the travel, then the ATRO is still in effect.
This is a question that you should pose to counsel that is representing you on this complex family law matter.