Are you required to pay child support if you see the children 50% of the time? 1 Answers as of May 14, 2012

If my ex-husband and I see the children the same amount of time (50%/50%), is he still required to pay me child support in CT?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Cody and Gonillo, LLP
Cody and Gonillo, LLP | Christine Gonilla
While there is a deviation for shared custody, child support of some amount may still be due.
Answer Applies to: Connecticut
Replied: 5/14/2012
Click to View More Answers: