Are wrong information on DUI police report grounds for dismissal of the case? 7 Answers as of April 28, 2014

On the police report, the officer states I pulled in front of her on Main street when in fact it was 2nd street. She says she followed me 2 miles then states the speed limit was 35 when in fact it was only 25. Is this grounds for dismissal?

You have your report, she has hers. The jury will sort it out.
John T. Belton, Attorney at Law | John T. Belton
Not necessarily, but such information may be helpful in providing a defense to the charge. You need to contact an attorney to review the facts and discovery in your case.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
If you went to trial, the cop could be impeached by wrong info on the report.  The DA will not dismiss based on wrong information in most cases.  WARNING: If you let the DA know about the wrong information s/he will prepare the cop for it and negate the value of the impeachment.    
That is not ground for a dismissal but they are things to bring up to a jury if you are going to fight the matter.
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
No. Of course not.