Are they going deport me if I just found out my conditional permanent visa expired last month, March 2015? 4 Answers as of April 28, 2015

I didn't realize it until I check it because we intend to apply at DMV for my ID. I have a one year old baby and I'm still married to the same person whom I got my green card.

Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
That will not happen. Just file your I-751 with your spouse immediately with a letter explaining why you filed late.
Law Office of Josue S Villanueva
Law Office of Josue S Villanueva | Josue Villanueva
You need to file removal of condition even though late and explain what happened. You need to show extraordinary circumstances beyond your control.
No they will not deport you if you file for an extension as quickly as possible. In your application, please include an explanation as to the reason why you didn't file a timely I - 751. You should be ok.
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
You should just apply asap for removing the conditions on your residence (Form I-751). You can file late with an explanation when filing your paperwork.