Are they allowed to test our kids and lie about doing so and is what happened considered slander? 1 Answers as of May 08, 2013

My home was raided by law enforcement for drugs being used in my children’s presence. Law enforcement had CPS take my children. Before their arrival, law enforcement did some kind of test to be sent to laboratory for testing on my children. Everyone was arrested. Turns out all charges were dropped and some released Sunday and had children back home Tuesday morning. Now come to find out law enforcement really didn't come in for that reason at all. They came in for stolen property. The warrant does not list what they were looking for exactly or followed by any names on warrant just the premises. The paper printed up to three different articles from the east side of WA to the west side of WA that there were drugs being done around our kids which is a total slander.

You need to talk to a private attorney about slander. This web site only deals with criminal charges.