Are there waivers to keep my boyfriend from deportation? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2011

My boyfriend has been told by ice that they have his travel document and that he will be leaving to the Philippines soon. Is there any type of waivers he can file now or is it too late?

I think it is too late because ICE was given your boyfriend's travel documents by your boyfriend most likely. I say that because I think that if he had a case that could be remedied by an Immigration Judge, then your boyfriend would have requested a hearing. Since you did not tell me enough about how he got to be deported, I have to guess that he either had a previous deportation (removal) order or that he accepted voluntary departure, among other possibilities. I don't think in his current position that there is any kind of a waiver that will stop his removal or departure. I don't have enough information to say anymore. Good luck!