Are there are any other required licenses/permits for the group to do there mansion events legally? 1 Answers as of March 15, 2016

Now a group of people from the age ranges of 25 -30 own mansions. They plan on throwing events/parties in their mansions a couple of times a month. There will be around 250 - 400 people per event and as well as an admission of $35 per person. Now you must be 21 and over to get in and show a valid ID. There will be dancing, a DJ and food will be served. We will also have a licensed catering company with a license for the serving of alcohol. These are our private properties and not public. That is all of the information. Can I please have a list of the exact licenses/ permits required for us to legally play everything safe? Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawyer for Independent Media
Lawyer for Independent Media | Sue Basko
If you own mansions and plan to run such a business, your group should hire a lawyer who will work with you on these issues. Offhand, I think you will need proper zoning, proper parking, an entertainment license, event insurance, alcohol licensing, and proper security. The zoning is probably going to stop you dead in your tracks. But hire a lawyer and work closely with them and have them on call for the entire life of the business.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/15/2016
Click to View More Answers: