Are there any templates or samples of the withdrawal form for proof of claim available? 3 Answers as of September 29, 2017

I have a PROSE case confirmed bankruptcy case. There is a POC I filed for my creditor in this case so it would originally be taken care of within the bankruptcy. However, it has since been paid outside the case so now I need to withdraw the claim so they are not double paid. The claim was for traffic tickets so I was able to outside pay.

No, there isn't a check the box form for that. Try googling it.
The debtor can't withdraw the claim of a creditor. Only the creditor can withdraw its claim. The debtor can file an objection to the claim, stating that it has already been paid, then the creditor has the choice of withdrawing the claim or going to a hearing before the judge to explain why the claim was not withdrawn.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C. | Stuart M. Nachbar
You as the debtor can not file a withdrawal of the Proof of Claim. The creditor who filed must do same.