Are the only consequences facing year in jail and 50000 dollar fine max? Posted on December 15, 2010

Can the defendant request for their own police report regarding a misdemeanor in the fourth degree or should their attorney? If this is a second offense should they seek legal counsel or just use a public defender? I am worried because I live in a small town and the victim works at the police station in my local area.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: