Are my siblings entitled to my fathers inheritance if they were not biologically his? 7 Answers as of May 23, 2011

My father passed and now has an estate and no will. My siblings are not his children and he didn’t adopt them, they were not there in his greatest time of need and suffering before he passed. Are they entitled to any of his inheritance?

No, they are not entitled to any part of his estate if they are not natural children of his or adopted. Consult with an estate attorney to see how to proceed from here as you need to file for an Administration proceeding. Good luck.
Apple Law Firm PLLC
Apple Law Firm PLLC | David Goldman
Assuming your father lived in Florida, they would not be entitled to any of his estate. If you would like the specifics reviewed we would be happy to do so.
Probably not. Intestacy Laws normally only make provisions for spouses and biological children.
That depends on the law in the state where you live if they recognize non-biological children as heirs in an intestacy situation (where someone dies without a will).