Are handwriting experts admisable in court? 4 Answers as of August 15, 2011

If a person writes a letter but does not go to the notary to get it stamped can I still use it in court if I hand writing exp. testifies that it is the persons handwriting? The letter was sent directly to the judge in the case from the person who happens to also be in prison at the time.

Handwriting experts can testify at trial if the judge decides that they have the proper expertise. The jury will be advised that they can accept or reject the testimony of an "expert witness".
As a general rule handwriting experts like any other expert if the court accepts them as an expert qualified in the field can testify. I would need further information to answer better such as is the letter a document that is legally required to be notarized or is it jus a letter that does not need notarization.
Yes. Handwriting analysis by a qualified expert is generally admissible.
Expert Bronx Criminal Lawyers
Expert Bronx Criminal Lawyers | Alexander Sanchez
Hand written documents (not notarized) are admitted in court all the time. First, the person may have admitted writing the document, he may have been seen writing the document, or there is other evidence establishing that he was the writer of the document. Having a handwriting expert is not essential in all cases.