Am I within my rights to ask for the child support, and is my in her own rights to say no so she can use it to keep up on her bills? Posted on March 25, 2011

I am 20 years old and I am away at college. My mom says she has been using my child support to pay the house bills, so she said no when I asked if I could get them forwarded to my college address so I could save up for a car. She doesn't pay my tuition or my books. Since I have been attending college the only thing she bought me that wasn't a gift was my laptop. I haven't lived there for more than two weeks at a time in almost two years. She said she can use the child support because she's paying the house bills of my primary address, but I don't live there. Am I within my rights to ask for the child support, and is she in her own rights to say no so she can use it to keep up on her bills?