Am I still responsible for unreimbursed expenses if they were paid by a 2nd party? How? 8 Answers as of August 25, 2015

Am I still responsible for unreimbursed expenses if they were paid by a 2nd party?

There is too little information in your question to give a responsible answer. Who is the '2nd party?' If it is an insurer, for example, they probably have a right of subrogation to a portion of the proceeds of any settlement or jury award. You really must consult a capable personal injury lawyer.
If the part has a receipt for payment in full, you should not be obligated to pay any more.
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
This question is unanswerable. If there is a subrogation interest on your claim, it MUST be honored.
If they were paid, they were paid. So what's to be responsible for? Please re-submit the question, with more specifics, such as "my dr billed the no-fault company $100 and they only paid $90. Do I have to pay the difference?" (the answer to that is no BTW)
I am sorry but I don't understand what you mean by "unreimbursed expenses" and a 2d party. Please explain.