Am I still eligible for citizenship if I am not living with my husband? 8 Answers as of July 08, 2013

I've been married with a US citizen for 5 years and I've been living here with him for 4 years. I am a green card holder ,we have a child that is US citizen,but now we are not together anymore. He decided he wants to leave to Europe. Can I still apply for citizenship even if he is not here?

If you have a 10 year green card, I suggest that you wait 5 years after you received it then apply.
Kazmi & Sakata
Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
If you are not residing with your husband or you divorce, you will need to qualify based on 5 years of residency. Therefore, you can file 90 days before your 5th anniversary of residency.
All American Immigration
All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
I recommend you get a second opinion from another immigration attorney. Please play it safe. Please file your N-400 not more than three months (90 days) before the fifth anniversary of your becoming an LPR. You don't want a "marriage fraud" deportation due to a bad N-400.
Yoo & Lee, LLP
Yoo & Lee, LLP | Winston W. Lee
This could cause problems.
Julian & Chin LLP
Julian & Chin LLP | Larry F Chin
You should wait until you have been a Lawful Permanent Resident for five years.