Am I responsible for attorney fees in a home owners association dispute? 1 Answers as of February 24, 2011

If my HOA hires an attorney to file a law suit against me and have my house foreclosed for back fees, am I legally responsible for paying for the attorney fees?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goolsby Law Office
Goolsby Law Office | Richard Goolsby
Every situation is different and not all the facts are provided here. I would recommend that you retain an experienced attorney in your community to represent you in this matter.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 2/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: