Am I required to provide a copy of the complaint? 4 Answers as of November 07, 2013

I filed a complaint Pro Se and had it served to the Corporation Divisions listed service agent of record. The Defendant's attorney firm sent me a letter asking for a copy of the service document filed with the court and a copy of the Complaint. Am I required to send it to them? Their letter stated that they don't accept service on behalf of their client. Their client certainly have the complaint. Thanks.

You are not required to, but as a courtesy, I would. If you are pro she, someday you may need a favor.
Janke Legal Consulting | Bruce C. Janke
You are not required to provide it to them. But there is no downside to doing so and you will generally find that it is best to get off on the right foot by cooperating with your opponent. There may come a time when you need a favor such as an extension of time to file something. These things are routinely done among lawyers as a courtesy.
No you are not required but there is no benefit to you from not sending it to them.
Durham Jones & Pinegar | Erven Nelson
Yes, in order to avoid any argument by the defendant or its lawyers that you were being uncooperative you should send them copies of everything.