Am I required to give receipts for daycare to my daughter’s father? 1 Answers as of May 19, 2017

We recently went through the courts for custody and child support and my attorney asked that I get a credit on my side of the financial statement for the $100 per week I pay for my daughter’s sitter. Her father’s attorney asked for a notarized letter and a breakdown of what is paid weekly for my daughter at the sitter during court, now he wants the sitters tax ID or SSN and weekly receipts. With the $100 added to my information his weekly total support went up $46.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Glenn Milgraum PC
Glenn Milgraum PC | Glenn P. Milgraum
If you are asking to be compensated for monies you laid out, for child -care or otherwise, it is incumbent upon you to prove that said payments were actually paid for services rendered and that the individual receiving said payment has the requisite skills and ability to render the services provided.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 5/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: