Am I prepared for the greencard interview? 4 Answers as of August 03, 2011

I'm having a greencard interview based on marriage in august. We only have the joint lease, some pictures, emails, letters. I haven't had a chance to meet his family yet, but I've talked to his mom on internet. Should I be OK? I'm very worried because we don't have many evidences to prove our real marriage. I came to US with J1 visa which was not subject 2 year requirement. I got denied when I tried to change J1 to F1. I was supposed to go back home but my husband asked me to marry him so I stayed. Now I don't have my I-94 and DS-2019 because they were submitted with form I-539 but I have the copies.

The copies are fine. If you do not have a lot of evidence of cohabitation and co-mingling of funds, consider getting affidavits from neighbors, friends or co-workers that have first hand knowledge of your marriage.
Kevin Bluitt, Attorney at Law
Kevin Bluitt, Attorney at Law | Kevin Bluitt
I would strongly advise you to sit with an attorney to prepare for this interview. You most likely will be interviewed separately from your husband. Your immigration history is a bit of a red flag for USCIS. They operate on the presumption that your marriage is fraudulent until you prove otherwise. Marriage interviews can be very stressful. Be prepared.
Hans Burgos, P.A., Immigration Law Offices
Hans Burgos, P.A., Immigration Law Offices | Hans Burgos
Preparation for a bona fide marriage interview requires a careful review and selection of the up to date documentation to be submitted in support of your Petition for Relative (Form I-130) at the time of the interview; and advice and counseling from an immigration attorney.
Kazmi & Sakata
Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
Hello and thank you for your inquiry. A copy of your I-94 should suffice for processing. I would also take the receipts, etc. from the I-539. Also, officers know that sometimes couples have little for proof. The lease is good, you should also try and get a joint account together before the interview. If you lack good evidence, they will just ask you more about your relationship (how you met, where, why you fell in love, etc.). If your marriage is less than 2 years, you will need to file a new petition at the end of your new green card (assuming you get approved this month). This will require you to have ample proof of the marriage and they expect you to provide all that proof at that time. The officer will explain this in your interview. Best of Luck.