Am I obligated to pay more child support? Posted on July 22, 2011

I currently have a set amount of child support to pay. It is automatically taken out by the state. It is an amount agreed to by both parties during the divorce. If my ex-spouse asks for extra money for day care and similar things does it help or hurt to provide where possible? There is nothing in the court order addressing things of this nature. Does her lying about the cost of the day care to get extra money make a difference?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: