Am I legally aloud to either ask for more time, or assistance in relocating? Posted on April 06, 2011

I am a single mother on SSI, and have been living with my elderly aunt for 11 years. We never had written rental agreement, as I, in exchange for rent, was her caregiver. She passed away last month, and her children, who are the recipients of a living trust, put the house up for quick cash sale. We were told that we must vacate the house by May, 10th. I was wondering if I am legally able to request more time, and/or assistance with relocating?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: