Am I going to jail after being accused of rape? 5 Answers as of February 24, 2011

The accuser invited me to her dorm room. I am aware that she took percocet for medication. I was under her then I looked up and I noticed she is unconscious and I completely stopped. I said myself out loud "I can't do this". All of the sudden she is screaming, crying, and called a police on me. I turned myself in to tell the police what happen. All of the sudden now I am being charged of rape. Am I really screwed? So far I hired a lawyer and following what has been telling me and I have no criminal record.

You have a lawyer you need to trust him! Follow his advice and directions.
If you were aware of the fact that she was on medication sufficient to make her unable to express her intention that you stop, yessir, you can certainly be accused of and maybe even convicted of RAPE. But why don't you ask your lawyer.
If convicted, of course.

The ONLY specific advice you could have expected to get from here or elsewhere is to exercise your 5th Amendment rights to SHUT UP, hire an attorney, and do NOT talk to anyone except an attorney about the case. You face charges that could put in jail/prison, and most police and prosecutors will happily tell you that 95% of people convict themselves by trying to be 'helpful and cooperative'. Sounds like you already violated that advice. You have an attorney; he is the one to ask your questions. He knows all the facts, evidence, etc. If you are not willing to continue with him, then seek other counsel. If this is in SoCAL courts, and if youre serious about hiring new counsel, feel free to contact me.