Am I going to face prison time after receiving my second DUI and leaving the state? 8 Answers as of August 07, 2015

Over the weekend, I was pulled over for my second DUI. I over drank because my fiancee left me for someone else over the weekend, and I was upset. Am I going to face jail time now?

Absolutely YES.
You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon because you have only 10 days to save your license. Remember also a lawyer can appear in court without you present (if you will be out of state).
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
You are certainly facing the possibility of jail. You need to hire a DUI defense attorney.
There is a significant probability that you will be facing some jail time as a result of a second DUI conviction. Leaving the state, especially if it was against you bond restrictions will compound the problem.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Sentence is up to the Judge. Ten days is minimum.
    Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
    It is possible. It would depend on the judgment, probation department and your actions.
    Law Office of Edward J. Blum
    Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
    No. A second DUI has a mandatory minimum of 2 days in jail. Most other punishment can be converted to community labor.
    A conviction for second offence DUI (=OWI) in Wisconsin carries a mandatory minimum of 5 days in jail. Depending on other factors, including the degree of intoxication and how seriously bad the driving was, the actual time imposed may extend up to 6 months (but is rarely that long). Attending some kind of counseling for substance abuse can lead to a shorter sentence. Get a capable lawyer: it's almost always worth the money.