Am I entitled to unemployment compensations? 2 Answers as of August 03, 2011

I have been receiving workmans comp for the last 14 months an now I am ready to return to work but my job has moved to another state. Am I entitled to unemployment compensations?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
Consult initiallywith your State's unemployment agency regarding your benefits and entitlements since your job is no longer available.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 8/3/2011
Law Office of Tadd Dietz, PLLC
Law Office of Tadd Dietz, PLLC | Tadd Dietz
The eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits in Utah are set by the Department of Workforce Services (DWS). According the DWS website "In general, unemployment insurance benefits are paid to eligible workers who: have earned qualifying wages, are unemployed through no fault of their own, are able and available to work full-time and are actively seeking full-time work." See, . If you are seeking legal advice regarding the specific facts of your case consult an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Utah
Replied: 8/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: