Am I entitled to half the house since I am on both the mortgage and deed? 3 Answers as of August 29, 2017

I am currently on the mortgage and house deed to our house. It is labeled as joint owners with the rights of survivorship. However, we have recently broken up and he wants me out. He says I am not since we are not married.

Ronald L. Bornstein, P.A. | Ronald L. Bornstein
Generally, if you are on the deed as an owner, then you would generally be entitled to your half interest in the house. There are some exceptions to this, so consult with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your situation and your options.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You are entitled to a portion, and it will take an attorney to figure that out. You might want to have a full discussion with one about bringing a partition action.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
If you are not married, this is not a Family Law question. Redirect this to a Property Attorney.