Am I entitled to child support if both parties make the same amount but I have full custody of the child? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
The controlling feature in your fact pattern is the actual timeshare the parents have with the child. If your timeshare is roughly equal, then there may be no legal obligation for child support however, if the parenting time share is different as more time is with one parent, there's a distinct possibility child support would be justified. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: