Am I eligible to apply for my green card? 5 Answers as of August 22, 2011

I entered the US on a visit visa 10 months ago. I'm married to a US citizen and we want to file to change my visa status in order to get my permanent residence. We have been married for 6 months now. My passport has my year of birth. Whenever I applied for a visit visa they told me to use o1-o1 for my month and year of birth and so I wrote on my I-94 form, when we got married they used the same date. Now I have my birth certificate notarized from my country and my dob is different, I have applied for an Affidavit of correction of my marriage certificate. My question is, will the dob on my I-94 affect or delay my file?

No but make sure you hire an immigration attorney to do it right.
Dear customer, We don't think that the DOB in your I-94 will affect your immigrant process due to the fact that it was not a fraudulent error. You can show that you have used that DOB mistakenly.
You can file, but you will need to explain the discrepancy in your birth certificate, your passport and your I-94. It will usually require an affidavit, but you may need to get a corrected passport. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney.
Law Office of Felipe A. Malo, P.A.
Law Office of Felipe A. Malo, P.A. | Felipe Augusto Malo
No it will not affect or delay ur residency just make sure u put ur correct dob on the immigration forms
Kazmi & Sakata
Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
Your DOB will may delay the processing once filed. But, you can write them and explain what happened. This is a common mistake. The important thing will be to file the Adjustment of Status soon.